"Be the change you want to see in the world."
— Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation always stood by his values and principles which are applicable in today's world too. Great philosophers and leaders around the world practice and propagate Gandhian values and his self reliance spirit. His "Experiments with Truth" approach to life reflects a growth mindset, creativity in problem solving and storytelling, all skills that are incredibly relevant and critical to success in today’s context.
Get Started For The "Adobe Creativity Challenge" Contest
When imagination and innovation come together, anything is possible.
Adobe is proud to partner with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to host 'The Creativity Challenge' to bring to life our vision of enabling Creativity for All.
On the auspicious occasion of Gandhi ji's 150th birth anniversary - Adobe in partnership with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) offers 'The Creativity Challenge' – a contest to commemorate his ideas and philosophy among students. The objective of this contest is to help students use the power of digital tools to showcase their digital creativity skills and develop confidence, communication, critical thinking to be able to apply these skills in life.
Adobe is synonymous with creativity. Adobe Creative Cloud includes the world’s best creativity apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Adobe XD and more, integrated services like Adobe Stock, Behance and Learning, all powered by Adobe Sensei - our Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence platform.
To know more, click here.
This contest is open only for CBSE affiliated schools.
Students from classes 6th to 12th can participate
Submissions open from 1st November 2019 to 20th November 2019
Final results will be declared by December 2019
Themes for submission
|Theme||Topic of Submission (Any 1)||Eligibility Criteria|
||Grade 6th to 8th|
||Grade 9th & 10th|
||Grade 11th & 12th|
*Submission must be in the form of photographs / animation / video / illustration / webpage / graphics or a combination of all.
- Winners of 9 schools across 3 themes will be awarded licenses of Adobe Creative Cloud 1 year subscription
- Each entry will be awarded a certificate of participation
- Winners (Students and Head of the Institution/Principal) will be invited to Adobe office, Noida (India) for an interactive session with the CEO and the Executive Leadership Team
- Jury will select 3 winners for a trip to Adobe Headquarters, California, USA
(Entries will be evaluated based on Best depiction of the theme, Best use of Technology, Innovation and Creativity)
(Out of 100)
|Alignment to Gandhian Principles according to the selected theme of submission||40|
|Tools used and Expression of Creativity||25|
|Research and Originality of project||20|
|Content, presentation and flow of project submitted for the contest entry||15|
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open for submission by schools approved by the Head of the Institution / Principal under the following:
- - Individual Participation/Group of Students (max 5 students, from the same school)
- Schools should submit their entries via official e-mail id
- This contest is open only for CBSE affiliated schools
- Along with submission of the entries, please provide a brief explanation in 150 words or less, on overall conceptualization and application of theme in daily life
- Please provide the accurate and up-to-date contact information of the school during the submission
- Please send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please avoid personal calls to CBSE, Adobe employees or any of the partners related to the contest
- Jury has all the rights reserved. In case of any conflict, decision of the Jury shall by final